After every Namaaz, Pray Surah Quraish 7 times.
Recite Durood Shareef once in the beginning and at the end.
A specific virtue for a specific Durood:
The reward for a person who recites this Durood once is such that 70 angels will be in difficulty for 1000 days due to it. In other words, they will be tired from writing the rewards of this Durood.
These names have been narrated and mentioned by Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA) in MUJAM TABRANI
Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA) has narrated that there are numerous benefits in these names, some of which are mentioned below:
These names are also beneficial for:
Millions within seconds in the market-place
Hadhrat Umar(RA) reports that Rasulullah(SAW) said,
Whosoever enters the market-place and says: (fourth kalimah)
There is none worthy of worship besides Allah Who is alone. He has no partner. To him belongs
the kingdom and for Him is all praise. He gives life and death. He is eternal and will never die.
In His hand is all good and He has power over everything.
Allah Ta’ala will:
– Grant him the reward of million good deeds.
– Wipe out a million of his sins.
– Elevate his status a million stages in Paradise.
– Construct for him a house in Paradise.
(Mishkaat: Chapterof ‘Da’waat fil Awqaat’ page 214: Qadeemi)
Read in abundance and advise others as well
A Remarkable Medicine
The Prophet (SAW) told his Sahabas that Jibraeel (AS) told him about a remarkable medicine
which neither requires any other medicine nor any doctor with it. The Sahabas requested
the Prophet (SAW) to tell them about that medicine and the Prophet told them:
“Take some rainwater and read on that rainwater Surah Fatiha, Surah Ikhlas, Surah Falaq
Surah Naas, and Ayatul Kursi 70 times each and then drink that water continuously for 7
days in the morning & evening”.
Then the Prophet (SAW) said “I swear by Allah who made me the Prophet & sent me in this world,
this water will cure all the illness whether it is black magic, or indigestion or toothache. If a
husband drinks this water his wife will be able to conceive, Insha Allah”.
Hadith Regarding Marriage
Only enter into marriage with one who has faith.
[Hadith of Al Bukhari & Muslim on the authority of Abu Hurayrah]
Important Shari Rules for Womenfolk
Nowadays in our society the women are often not aware of the Shari rules regarding purity and impurity (Paaki & Naapaki) after childbirth or miscarriage.
Women often consider that after childbirth or miscarriage she is Naapaak for forty days. She leaves all her prayers (Salaat) and fasts which are obligatory, but this is not the reality, there are some important rules regarding purity & impurity which she must take into consideration.
The rules are as follows:-
1. After childbirth the blood that comes out is called nifaas. The maximum period of nifaas is forty days and there is no limit for the minimum period, so if the blood stops (completely) before forty days she is pure and Salaat becomes obligatory on her.
2. If a woman has a miscarriage and if few parts of the child have been formed, then whatever blood comes out after miscarriage will be nifaas.
3. If a woman has a miscarriage and no part at all has been formed it will not be nifaas. It will be either Haidh (Menstruation) or Istihadha (bleeding due to some sickness).
The following are the two options.
When will it be regarded as Haidh?
Blood can be rgarded as Haidh when she has completed full fifteen days of purity or if the blood flows for more than three days. She has to perform her Salaat when the bleeding stops (maximum 10 days) and if even after 10 days bleeding does not stop she has to read Salaat as now that bleeding will be considered as Istihaadha.
When will it be regarded as Istihaadha?
Blood can be regarded as Istihaadha when she has not completed full fifteen days of purity or if the blood flows less than three days. She is considered absolutely Paak and she has to perform her Salaat as usual.
4. In the period of impurity, it is Mustahab for a woman to make Wudhu at the time of Salaat, to sit in a clean place and take the name of Allah so that she does not forget the habit of offering her Salaat.